6/5/11

#4: 30 Day Challenge-Bullet Your Whole Day


  • Woke up around 10a (aunt was texting/calling)
  • Texted aunt, then called her
  • Talked to her for 53 mins (according to my cell history)
  • Fell back asleep for another 30 minutes or so
  • Got up and fed my doggie and myself
  • Let the doggie out
  • Read the newspaper
  • Prepared to go out w/a friend to the movies
  • Was late to the movie so we skipped it and went shopping
  • Picked up a gift for a friend 
  • Talked w/my favorite old client who is now like a member of my family
  • Walked around the Towne Center looking for  Charming Charlie's (couldn't find it!)
  • Avoided being solicited by a local rap artist pushing his CD (Love to support the arts, but I have SAD)
  • Went to Red Lobster and enjoyed daiquiris, fried shrimp, baked potatoes, and Caesar salad w/Nikeia)
  • Checked out the waiter and the bartender (cute!)
  • Came home and fed the dog and let her out
  • Cut coupons
  • Talked w/my 19 year old cousin
  • Talked w/my mom
  • Wrote this post!
Later tonight, I'll:
  • Watch "Army Wives" and discuss it via text w/Nikeia
  •  Let the dog out twice more before I go to bed
  • Pick out an outfit for tomorrow
  • Take a shower
  • Snore!

No comments:

Post a Comment