7/2/10

Upcoming Product Reviews

In order to hold myself responsible, I'm listing the products/regimens/tips I will be reviewing:

Coconut cream (supposed to be an excellent deep conditioner)
PhytoMoisture hair mask
DevaCurl Leave-In
Dry hair product distribution (supposed to enhance curl pattern for 4A/Bs)


I will also get around to posting reviews on things I have already tried including:

Cinnamon/Honey hair lightener/highlighter
Coconut milk
Apple Cider vinegar rinse
Castile soap shampoo
Denman brush detangling (love, love, love)

1 comment:

  1. Because of your diligence in researching and sharing your findings about natural hair, products, and processes, I am transitioning with ease from fried to fabulous! Thank you for all you did and all that you continue to do.

    ReplyDelete