2/8/11

F-R-E-E



I just found out that Ulta will be providing free blowouts on February 16th from 3-8p and on February 17th from 1-4p. They are providing the free service as part of their product launch of PHYTO's new Phytolisse Perfect Smoothing Collection. Ulta is offering complimentary blowouts at all their stores, nationwide (Google Ulta for locations-there are two locations in Southeastern Virginia, one in Newport News and one in Virginia Beach). I have reviewed Phyto's deep conditioners in the past (check the review section) and like the products.

In addition to a free blowout, you'll also receive a travel-sized set of the bestselling Phytodefrisant and Phytolisse Serum with the purchase of two PHYTO products.


I just made my appointment (yes, you can make an appointment for this FREE service) I'll be going for a blowout in preparation for a self-trim. I will probably bring my own co-washing conditioner and will definitely pre-poo in preparation and bring my own detangling brush.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment