Do It Yourself Avocado and Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
1 ripe avocado (it should be a little squishy when you purchase it)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/4 cup of melted shea butter
1. Combine all ingredients and blend well until you get a smooth, thick mixture.
2. Shampoo/co-wash your hair. Apply the hair mask to detangled hair from roots to tips.
3. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
4. Leave the hair mask on for 30 minutes. For deeper penetration, sit under a hooded dryer.
5. Rinse out the mask with lukewarm water and style as usual.